Mint Coriander chutney for Vrats
This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Mint coriander chutney is a perfect companion with other vrat(fasting) recipes.
It is prepared with very few ingredients fresh mint, coriander, green chillies and lemon.
You can have this with kuttu ki puri, kuttu or singhada pakoda, paneer pakoda for vrats, sabudana khichdi, sabudana vada, samak chawal, upvas dhokla, aloo chaat etc.
Some other recipes for fasting(vrats)
Chaat recipes: Aloo chaat for vrats,
Vrat thali: Sabudana khichdi, Kuttu ki puri, Aloo tamatar sabji (Potato tomato curry) – Vrat special, Dhaniya pudina chutney – Vrat Special, Aloo raita, Samak ke chawal
Snacks: Sabudana Vada, paneer pakoda for vrat, Dhokla for Vrats – Upwas Dhokla
Sweet recipes for vrat: Sabudana kheer, Aloo ka halwa, Dry Coconut Burfi, Ghiya ki Kheer,
It is full of flavours of mint and coriander. It is very refreshing in taste and very cool in summer.
It prepares in 2-3 minutes. Put all the ingredients in the blender and it’s done. Very easy!
Give this chutney a try in the fast. I bet you will love it.
- You can make smoothies, chutney, dips and grind masala with it.
- It is very powerful mixer grinder.
- Super sharp stainless steel blades and leak proof jar.
- Made with toughen plastic material.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Mint Coriander Chutney for Vrats/Fasting
- Coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies
- 2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (roasted and crushed) or use unroasted cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon Rock salt (Sendha namak in hindi) according to your taste
- ½ Lemon’s juice.
- Wash coriander and mint leaves.
- Put coriander leaves and mint on blending jar.
- Add 2 green chilies in it
- Add sendha namak and jeera in it.
- Add lemon juice.
- Now close the lid of jar and blend it .
- Add little bit of water if required.
- Mint and coriander chutney is ready to eat.
Mint Coriander Chutney Video
Please subscribe to my youtube channel for more awesome recipe videos.
Did you try this recipe?
Click a picture and mention @foodyshoodyofficial or tag #foodyshoodyofficial us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.
Actually I’m serching it
Can you please provide me more information for my Hotel
Delicious! What is curds? is it fresh paneer? This is a wonderful fresh recipe, thanks!
Curd is yoghurt. And paneer is kind of Indian cottage cheese. And thank you so much sabrina.