Mint coriander chutney is a perfect companion with other vrat(fasting) recipes.
It is prepared with very few ingredients fresh mint, coriander, green chillies and lemon.
Some other recipes for fasting(vrats)
It is full of flavours of mint and coriander. It is very refreshing in taste and very cool in summers.
It prepares in 2-3 minutes. Put all the ingredients in the blender and its done. Very easy!
Give this chutney a try in the fast. I bet you will love it.
- You can make smoothies, chutney, dips and grind masala with it.
- It is very powerful mixer grinder.
- Super sharp stainless steel blades and leak proof jar.
- Made with toughen plastic material.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Mint Coriander Chutney for Vrats/Fasting
- Coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies
- 2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (roasted and crushed) or use unroasted cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon Rock salt (Sendha namak in hindi) according to your taste
- ½ Lemon’s juice.
- Wash coriander and mint leaves.
- Put coriander leaves and mint on blending jar.
- Add 2 green chilies in it
- Add sendha namak and jeera in it.
- Add lemon juice.
- Now close the lid of jar and blend it .
- Add little bit of water if required.
- Mint and coriander chutney is ready to eat.
Mint Coriander Chutney Video
Please subscribe to my youtube channel for more awesome recipe videos.
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestion. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.
Never miss a recipe.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get yummy recipes and kitchen tips to your email inbox.