Have you ever tried aloo chaat in vrat? If not, then you can try this time.
In this post, I will share the aloo chaat recipe for vrat.
It is a little spicy, tangy, full of fresh chutney flavour. This recipe is made with all the ingredients which are allowed in the vrat or fasting.
It is very easy to make the dish. All the ingredients are found in your kitchen.
You can have this in Navratri fasting, Ekadashi, Pradosh, Shivratri, Janmashtmi vrat, Shivratri etc. But do not add lemon in it if you are doing fasting of Santoshi Mata vrat.
I used to have aloo chaat when i go out for eating gol gappa (pani puri). I love to have it when it is spicy.
You can increase or decrease the quantity of the spices in it according to your choice.
Even kids love this aloo chaat. For making it for kids, adjust the spices according to kids taste.
You can make below food recipes for the vrats.
In navratri vrat or any vrat, we make atleast 4-5 dishes from the below mentioned vrat dishes. You can try these.
Chaat recipes: Aloo chaat for vrats,
Tell me in the comments which recipe do you like to have in vrat.
Read the Mint coriander chutney for making aloo chaat. This Mint coriander chutney is one of the main ingredients in this recipe.
Aloo chaat recipe for vrat
- 3 medium size boiled potatoes cut in pieces
- 2-3 table spoon Mint Coriander chutney for Vrats
- 3 table spoon desi ghee
- Rock salt (sendha namak) according to taste
- 2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Put a pan on gas flames and add desi ghee on it.
- When ghee melts, put boiled and diced potatoes in it.
- Fry it on medium flame.
- Turn them when they are golden brown from one side.
- Turn off gas and remove pan when they are all golden brown from all sides and put all in a bowl.
- Add 2 table spoon dhaniya pudina chutney in it
- Add black pepper powder, sendha namak, and roasted and crushed cumin seeds. And mix it well
- Add lemon juice on it and mix it well.
- Your aloo chaat for vrat is ready. Serve it in serving plate.
Aloo Chaat for Vrat Recipe Video
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.