Aloo ka Halwa Recipe
This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Do you want to have a sweet dish in vrat? Here is another sweet dish recipe especially for vrat. Its name is aloo ka halwa.
Aloo ka halwa or potato halwa is a sweet dish made of aloo. It is a perfect dish to have in vrat. All the ingredients used in this are allowed to have in vrat.
It is very easy to prepare. And all the ingredients are easily available in every home.
As you know aloo is available in every home. And many dishes have been prepared with the aloo. Most people have this. It is a very common vegetable.
It is a perfect recipe to make in Navratri, Ekadashi, Shivratri, Janmashtmi and other various vrat.
In the vrat/fasting, you can also make another sweet dish sabudana kheer, dry coconut burfi. It also tastes very good and you can have this in all vrat.
You can make below food recipes for the vrats.
Chaat recipes: Aloo chaat for vrats,
Vrat thali: Sabudana khichdi, Kuttu ki puri, Aloo tamatar sabji (Potato tomato curry) – Vrat special, Dhaniya pudina chutney – Vrat Special, Aloo raita, Samak ke chawal
Snacks: Sabudana Vada, paneer pakoda for vrat, Dhokla for Vrats – Upwas Dhokla
Sweet recipes for vrat: Sabudana kheer, Aloo ka halwa, Dry Coconut Burfi, Ghiya ki Kheer, Dhaniya panjiri
Aloo ka Halwa Recipe
- 3 medium size boiled potato (aloo) mashed
- 3-4 tablespoon desi ghee
- powder sugar or sugar according to your taste
- 5-6 pistachio
- 5-6 almonds badam
- 6 Raisins kishmish
- 1 teaspoon cardamon seeds elaichi dana
- Heat the pan and put 3-4 tablespoon ghee and let it melt.
- Put aloo in it and mix it well.
- Mix it well for 3-4 minutes so that aloo can cook nicely. Flame should be on medium
- After 3-4 minutes you will get very good fragnance. and all the ghee is absorbed in potato
- Now mix the potatoes for a few more minutes. The Potato will release oil from it. It indicates that it is cooked.
- Now add sugar. And mix it well. Turn gas on high flame. And mix it well
- Add cardamon seeds and other dry fruits like pistachio and almonds and mix it well.
- Your aloo ka halwa is ready. Serve warm in the serving bowl.
Aloo ka Halwa Recipe Video
Aloo Halwa Recipe Web Story
Did you try this recipe?
Click a picture and mention @foodyshoodyofficial or tag #foodyshoodyofficial us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.