This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Tired of eating the same potato tomato curry, chestnut flour pakora and raita? Why not try paneer pakora this time in vrats?
These paneer pakoras are specially made for fasting. All the ingredients which are used are allowed to have in fasting.
Paneer pakora for vrat gives you a different taste in fasting.
You can make below food recipes for the vrats.
Chaat recipes: Aloo chaat for vrats,
Tell me in the comments which recipe do you like to have in vrat.
Paneer Pakora for Vrat Recipe Video
Panner Pakora for Vrats/Fasting
- ½ cup samak rice
- ¼ cup chestnut flour singhade ka atta
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- coriander leaves
- 3 teaspoon sendha namak
- 2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 300 gram Paneer
- Desi ghee or oil for frying
- Take ½ cup samak rice and ¼ cup chestnut flour in a bowl.
- Add chopped green chilles and chopped coriander.
- Add 1 teaspoon sendha namak ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder in it.
- Now put water in it and making a paste in flowing consistency. And keep it aside.
- Cut paneer into the pieces.
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder and sendha namak each, mix in a bowl.
- Make a cut in the paneer piece for filling salt and black powder mixture.
- Fill one or two pinch of black pepper and sendha salt mixture in the paneer
- Coat panner with the batter.
- Shallow fry in desi ghee or oil until it becomes golden brown from all the sides.
- Remove it on paper towel.
- Serve in serving plate with mint and coriander chutney or coriander chutney.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.