Sooji Khoya Laddu Recipe – Suji Mawa Ladoo Recipe
This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Sooji khoya laddu is an easy to prepare Indian sweet. You can have it at various festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, Holi etc.
In this suji khoya laddu recipe, we will use suji, khoya (mawa), bura sugar and cardamom powder. In this recipe, very few ingredients are required.
We call this suji mawa ladoo or sooji khoya laddu or rawa khoya laddu or rawa mawa ladoo. Rava is a different name of suji. And mawa is a different name of khoya.
Khoya is an evaporated milk solid. This is easily available in Indian sweets shops.
Read my other sweet recipes posts. Til Ke Laddu (Sesame Laddu), Dry Coconut Burfi, Recipe of Rabri, Rasmalai Recipe
Sooji Khoya Laddu Recipe Video
Sooji Khoya Laddu Recipe
- 200 gram sooji (2 cup)
- 150 gram khoya
- 1 cup
- 100 gram
- 3-4 cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 5-7 pistachio (pista)
- 5-7 Almonds (badam)
- Take a pan and melt the ghee
- Now add suji on the pan. And make sure gas is on low flame.
- Cook the suji for 8-10 minutes and continuously stir till that time.
- Now add bura sugar to it and mix it well.
- Remove the mixture to plate
- Hat the pan again and add khoya to it
- Cook it on a low medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add crushed cardamom powder (elaichi seeds powder) and mix it well.
- Turn off the gas and remove the khoya on a plate.
- Mix both mixture and khoya well.
- After 10 minutes, it will be sufficient cool, you can make laddu of it.
- Mix it well with your hands
- Take the mixture in hand and give them round shape and make laddu.
For an additional taste:For adding additional taste to the recipe, you can add various dry fruits like raisins, cashew etc. this. These will increase the taste of it.
Did you try this recipe?
Click a picture and mention @foodyshoodyofficial or tag #foodyshoodyofficial us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.
Pin this Image