Paneer bhurji is a delicious paneer dish which is made by adding a few ingredients and spices.
This recipe is easy to cook and prepared in a few minutes. All the ingredients are already available at home.
Let’s learn how to make paneer bhurji dhaba style at home.
Paneer bhurji is a popular North Indian dish. This is eaten with the roti, paratha, naan, tandoori roti, poori, bread etc. and served as a side dish.
It is so a simple recipe that you can make it even for breakfasts and kids’ tiffin box.
My daughter loves the dishes made with paneer. And she love a lot this. I do not add chillies in this recipe so that she can enjoy it.
You can see my other paneer recipe dishes like
You can make wraps, kathi rolls, sandwiches etc. with the leftover dish also.
If you know how to make paneer at home. Then definitely use that one. Homemade paneer tastes amazing as compared to packet one.
Paneer Bhurji Recipe Video
Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- 100 gram paneer mashed or grated
- 2 green chilli
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 medium size onion
- 3 medium size tomato
- cooking oil
- cumin seeds jeera
- Turmeric Powder haldi powder
- red chilli powder lal mirch powder
- Coriander Powder dhaniya powder
- garam masala
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil to it.
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds to it. And let them cook.
- Now add chopped green chillies and ginger to it.
- Cook it a little bit.
- Now add chopped onions to it. Cook them for 1-2 minutes
- Add 1/2 tsp haldi powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp dhaniya powder and mix them.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix them well.
- Add 1 tsp salt and mix it.
- Cover it for 1-2 minutes and let them cook.
- Add 1/2 tsp garam masala and mix it well. Cook it a little bit.
- Add grated paneer to it and mix it well.
- Cover it with the lid and cook it.
- Serve in the bowl and enjoy it with roti, paratha, puri, etc.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.