This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Bread pizza is quick to prepare a variation of pizza. We will make this bread pizza on tawa or pan.
It can be made without an oven. If you are having a craving for pizza then you can quickly make this pizza in 15 minutes.
This is a perfect recipe for an evening snack or brunch. Kids love this pizza a lot.
For the pizza base, we will take the white bread slice. And rest all the vegetables, pizza sauce etc are same.
This pizza taste is different from the traditional pizza where the base is baked simultaneously with the pizza. But it will stop the craving.
And this is easy and quick to prepare so you do not have to wait for 40-45 minutes for pizza delivery.
Bread Pizza Recipe Ingredients
- Bread: You can use any bread white bread, brown bread etc. I prefer the white bread for the pizza base.
- Pizza sauce: You can buy pizza and pasta sauce from the market or you can make your own home made pizza sauce. I have used ready made pizza and pasta sauce this can buy it from amazon.
- Toppings: For topping you can use any vegetables which you like in pizza like tomatoes, capsicum, onion, mushroom, olives, sweet corns, green chilies, jalapeno, etc. You can sauthe these vegetables also. I prefer the raw one.
- Seasoning: Use oregano and chilli flakes seasoning.
- Cheese: I have used mozarella cheese for pizza.
Quick Tip: If you do not have pizza sauce. Then apply tomato ketchup on base and sprinkle some red chilli flakes on top of it. If you have green chilli sauce then you can also mix a little bit in tomato ketchup.
It will not taste like the pizza sauce, but it will also not dissatisfy you in taste.
Bread Pizza Recipe Video
Bread Pizza Recipe | Bread Pizza Recipe on Tawa
- 4 white bread slices
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped capsicum
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Pizza and pasta sauce
- ¼ tsp Black pepper powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Pizza seasoning
- In a bowl add all the finely chopped veggies, i.e., tomato, onion and capsicum to it. You can add any veggies of your choice also like corn, olives, mushrooms etc.
- Add little cheese to the mixture. Further add ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder, ½ teaspoon salt and pizza seasoning (oregano and chilli flakes).
- Mix everything well.
- Apply pizza sauce to all the bread slices. With the help of a spoon, spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices.
- Put the grated mozzarella cheese on the bread slices
- Sprinkle seasoning on the top.
- Heat a Tawa and apply little butter to it.
- Put one bread slice on it. Cover it with a lid for 5-7 minutes so that the crust becomes crispy and the cheese melts.
- Repeat the same process for all the remaining pizzas.
- Sprinkle some seasoning and serve hot with ketchup.
- Enjoy the tasty pizzas with your favourite cold drink or juice.