This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Cheese garlic bread recipe is an amazing garlic bread snack that we have with pizza and occasionally with tea or coffee.
This cheese garlic breadstick is quick to prepare and all the ingredients are always available at home.
These can be served with tea, coffee, in lunch or brunch, or in snacks at parties or in kids’ parties. This garlic bread originated from Italian cuisine.
We will make these garlic bread sticks in dominos style. The taste of these sticks will be just like the dominos one.
We will not use any oven for making cheese garlic bread. This cheese garlic bread recipe is made on a tawa or non-stick pan.
I have used white bread for making this recipe. You can use any bread you like for this.
I have used mozzarella cheese in this. You can use any cheese if you do not have it. Try to do a little experiment with it.
This recipe uses minimum ingredients and all the ingredients are easily available at home. I made this recipe in a very simple and easy way.
Kids love this garlic bread recipe.
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe Video
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe on Tawa
- 1 big bowl
- 100 gm butter Melted
- Chopped Coriander
- 4 tbsp Finely Grated Garlic
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
- Grated Mozerilla Cheese
- Frozen sweet corns
- Chopped Green chilli Optional
- Take a big bowl and add 100 gram butter
- Then, add some finely chopped coriander leaves
- Now, add chopped garlic and 1 tbsp chilli flakes into the bowl
- Mix the ingredients.
- The Garlic Butter is ready. This quantity is sufficient for using it on four slices of bread.
- Apply the Garlic Butter on all bread slices evenly
- Now, We will apply some grated mozzarella cheese to two bread slices
- Then, add some frozen corns to cheese
- Put some chopped green chilli (optional)
- Take bread and put on the bread on which we put cheese and corn. Make it like a sandwich.
- Apply some garlic butter on both sides of the sandwich bread
- Take a non-stick Tawa, Heat it on high flame.
- Now, lower the flame and keep the Garlic bread on it.
- Here, I used raw garlic. Alternatively, you can fry garlic and then use it in making garlic butter.
- Cook the bread for some time, let it get some good crisp on the bread.
- Now, turn the bread upside down and roast it till golden brown.
- Cheese garlic bread is ready. Garnish it with some pizza seasoning or peri-peri masala.
- Our dominos style garlic bread is ready.
- With the help of a knife and cut the bread into strips or any shape you like
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy your homemade mouth-watering Garlic bread.