This post is also available in: हिन्दी
This masala maggi recipe is a variation of maggi. In this recipe I will add lots of vegetables with few additional spices to it.
Let’s learn how to make masala maggi recipe at home. I have shared the recipe video in this post.
This masala maggi is known as maggi masala or vegetable masala maggi. After adding vegetables, the taste of the maggi increases a lot. I also prefer the taste the vegetables in the maggi.
Maggi is one of the most have instant noodles in the India. It is very popular in kids, as well as college students and other age groups. Even in the hostels and college students they have this maggi a lot. It is a good snack for late night hunger, late night craving and light snack in the evening.
This is an easy to make recipe. And you can add or remove vegetables according to your choice. And you can even increase or decrease the quantity also.
If you do not have the maggi then you can also make namkeen seviyan recipe.
Masala Maggi Recipe Video
Masala Maggi Recipe
- 2 packet Maggi
- peas matar
- green chillies
- Black pepper
- garam masala
- 3-4 tsp cooking oil
- 1.5 glass water
- Heat the pan and add 3-4 tsp cooking oil to it.
- Add chopped onions and chopped green chillies,
- cook them for 1-2 minutes only.
- Add chopped tomatoes to it. And mix them well.
- Add salt to it.
- Sauthe them a little bit.
- Add 2 maggi masala packets to it.
- add ½ tsp black pepper powder and ½ tsp garam masala to it.
- Mix them well and cook the masala a little bit.
- Add chopped carrots to it.
- Add 1.5 glasses of water to it.
- On hig gas flame cover it with a lid and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add frozen peas to it. If you have fresh peas then put them along with the carrots.
- Break the maggi into two pieces and put them in the pan.
- On low medium gas flame, cover the lid and cook the maggi for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix them after that. And again cover the lid and cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Masala maggi is ready. Serve on the plate.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.