White sauce pasta is one of the very famous pasta recipe. It is loved by kids and youngsters.
You can add some vegetables in it to make it more nutritious and colourful.
This pasta recipe is inspired from Italian white pasta. But we Indians modified it according to our taste. And made our white sauce pasta recipe Indian version.
It is very popular in India. It is easily available in the food shops.
There are many dishes of pasta loved in India like red sauce pasta, pesto pasta, a simple pasta with vegetables (completely Indian style) etc.
I have added lots of vegetables in it. I have added onion, green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, corn. You can also add baby corn, mushroom, broccoli, peas, olives, carrots etc.
You can make your variation by adding different vegetables.
Tell me in the comments which vegetable do you use in your pasta?
White Sauce Pasta Recipe
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 2 cup pasta
- 1 medium-size onion
- ½ green capsicum
- ½ red capsicum
- ½ yellow capsicum
- ½ small bowl corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning herbs
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour maida
- 2 cup milk
- 4 cup water
- take 4-5 cup water in pan for boiling
- Add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon oil. So that pasta will not stick to each other.
- Put 2 cup pasta in water.
- Cook it on medium high flame for 6-7 minutes. We will cook it only 80% in water and rest at the time of cooking pasta.
- Take pasta in a strainer and wash in running water. So, that it will not fully cook.
- heat 2 tablespoon oil in the pan.
- Now add 1 roughly chopped onion in it and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum and some corn in it.
- Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper powder each. Mix it well.
- Saute the vegetables. Now turn off the gas and keep the vegetables aside.
- Heat the pan and add 4 tablespoon butter in it.
- When butter melt, add 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour in it. And mix it well.
- Keep the flame on low to medium. and continuously mix it. Mix it for another 3-4 minutes.
- Cook it until its colour changes to little golden brown.
- Add milk in the pan and continuously mix it. Slowly slowly add the milk and till that time continuously mix it. So that there is no lumps in the sauce.
- After some time sauce will start getting thick.
- Cook it little more and till that time continuously mix it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder and 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning herbs.
- Mix it well. Our white sauce for pasta is ready.
- Add vegetables which we cooked earlier in it.
- Now add our boiled pasta in it. Mix it well.
- Mix it well
- Now add some cheese in it. It is completely optional.
- When the cheese melt, turn off the gas stove.
- Your white sauce pasta is ready. Serve it hot.
- And garnish it with seasoning herbs and grated cheese.
White Sauce Pasta Recipe Video
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestion. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.
Never miss a recipe.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get yummy recipes and kitchen tips to your email inbox.