This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Sweet paratha is a different variation of the paratha. In this sugar is filled as a stuffing.
This paratha is actually called chini ka paratha (chini is the Hindi translation of sugar.).
Kids love this chini ka paratha because they love sweet things. Even I used to have this chini ka paratha very often when I was a kid.
Let’s learn how to make chini ka paratha at home.
There are other variations of the paratha you can make like aloo paratha, gobhi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, pyaz paratha (onion paratha), khoya paratha, beetroot paratha, palak paratha, methi paratha etc.
Sugar Paratha Serving suggestions
Serve it hot as it tastes best at that time.
Sugar Pratha Recipe Video
Sugar Paratha Recipe (Chini Paratha Recipe)
- Wheat Dough
- Dry flour
- oil or Ghee
- Take a small piece of dough and make a ball of it.
- Apply some dry flour to the ball and try making a Katori using both hands.
- Now, apply some more dry flour and roll the ball with light hands
- Add 2 spoon sugar to it.
- Seal all the edges of the dough ball.
- Roll the paratha lightly. Do not press it too tight otherwise, sugar will come from the sides.
- Heat the tawa on the gas.
- Put the rolled paratha on tawa
- Flip the paratha when it is partially cooked
- Apply oil and ghee on the upper side of the paratha
- Flip it again and apply ghee on this side also.
- Now cook it evenly from both sides until it is golden brown from all sides.
- Cheeni ka paratha is ready to eat.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.