This post is also available in: हिन्दी
A raw mango and onion chutney will add a different taste to your meal. I will share my chutney recipe with you.
It is made with unripe mango (raw mangoes), onion, green chilies and sugar. It is a side dish that has a different taste as compared to other chutneys.
As we know that raw mango and onion is very good at beating the heat in summer. So, you should have this in the summers to keep your body cool.
Other recipes made with raw mango and ripe mango
Mango kulfi stuffed with rabri is a delicious ice cream which is made with mango and milk rabri. You should definitely try this.
What serves best with this chutney?
If you want to enjoy its true taste then make this in stone mortar and pestle or ammi kallu (sil batta). Chutney made in this taste delicious.
Raw Mango and Onion Chutney Video
Raw Mango and Onion Chutney
- 1 raw mango
- 3 small onion
- 3 green chilies
- salt as per taste
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- peel the raw mango and roughly chop it.
- roughly chop the onions.
- Put all ingredients in mixer grinder jar.
- Add salt as per taste and 2 teaspoon sugar.
- Blend into the smooth paste.
- Your raw mango and onion chutney is ready.
Other Variations of raw mango and onion chutney recipe
- You can add a little bit of green coriander or mind or both. In this way, you will get a different flavour of the chutney.
- Instead of adding sugar to the chutney, you can add jaggery in it for a different flavour.
- For adding more flavour, add roasted cumin powder or cumin seeds
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.