Mango stuffed kulfi recipe is one of the unique desserts. In the centre, it is filled with frozen rabri and the outer part is the frozen mango.
Kulfi is a famous dessert in India. And in the summers easily available as street food.
It is a very easy recipe to make. Few ingredients are required to make this recipe which is available at home.
This street food is very famous. It is available in many restaurants. It is one the item in many marriages, parties etc. in the summer.
Kids as well as elders all enjoy this dessert.
You can make 3 things
If you are going to make this recipe then, you can make three things from it.
First itself is rabri. Serve chilled and it is a perfect sweet dish.
Second, fill this kulfi in the mango and you will get the stuffed mango kulfi recipe.
Third, Just freeze the rabri and you will get the delicious rabri kulfi/ rabri ice cream.
- Make rabri in non-stick pan. So, that milk does not stick to the bottom.
- Take full cream milk so that rabri taste good.
- Always take ripe mangoes.
Checkout these other summer recipes
Which mango is suitable for making stuffed mango kulfi recipe?
Generally alphonso mango is preferred because it is the sweetest.
But you can take any mango which is sweet. Try to avoid those mango which has threads in it.
Stuffed Mango kulfi recipe
- 2 Mangoes
- Pistachio for garnishing
- few strings of saffron for garnishing
Ingredients for Rabri Recipe
- 1 litre full cream milk
- Cardamom seeds powder (elaichi dana powder)
- 2 table spoon sugar
- some Almonds for garnishing
- pistachio for garnishing
Make rabri for kulfi
- Boil the milk first in the non stick pan.
- Lower the flame and boil the milk until it thickens.
- Keep stirring it after few minutes.
- When the cream (malai) shows in the milk. Keep aside in the corners of the pan with the spoon. And stir the milk.
- Keep aside the cream (malai) in the corners until the milk reduced to half.
- Add few pinches of cardamom seeds powder for flavour.
- Rabri is ready for the stuffed mango kulfi.
- If you want to have rabri for sweet dish. Then keep stirring the milk until it reduced to 30%. You will see the grains in the milk and cream on it.
- Rabri for sweet dish is ready. Chill it and serve it.
Prepare mango for kulfi
- Cut the top (crown) of the mango. and keep aside it for later use.
- Insert the knife carefully all around the seed of mango.
- With the help of spoon remove the seed of mango.
- Place the mango on a bowl in standing position.
Steps for making stuffed mango kulfi
- Put the rabri inside the mango.
- Put the top part (crown) of mango on top of it and close the mango.
- Freeze the mango for 6-7 hours.
- When mango is freeze properly. Peel the skin of mango with peeler or knife.
- Cut the mango kulfi in your desired shape and size.
- Serve in serving plate and garnish it with chopped pistachio, kesar and badam .
- Your mango stuffed kulfi is ready
Stuffed mango kulfi recipe video
Rabri Recipe Video
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestion. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.
Never miss a recipe.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get yummy recipes and kitchen tips to your email inbox.