This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Without momos chutney, momos are incomplete. Momos taste comes with the momos chutney.
I have made detailed photos and video recipe of momos chutney.
This momos chutney is served with different kinds of momos, like steam momos, fried momos, afghani momos etc.
It is spicy and tangy in flavour. Without it, I cannot imagine momos. In fact, many people eat momos because of momos chutney.
Even if the taste of momos are good, but if the taste of momos chutney is not good, then the dish will fail. So, the tasty momos chutney is essential for good momos.
A few months back I shared a recipe of momos, this time I am sharing the recipe of momos chutney.
You can adjust the spiciness according to your taste. You can add less or more chillies in the chutney according to your choice. For more bright colours you can use kashmiri red chillies which is also less spicy.
The colour of the chutney depends on the red chillies used in it. You can have any pakora with it also.
You can check out my delicious street food recipes collection. In this, I have made momos recipe, aloo chaat recipe, spring roll recipe, samosa recipe, pav bhaji, moong dal cheela, paneer bread pakora, aloo tikki, chowmein roll, veg spring roll, white sauce pasta etc.
Momos Chutney Recipe
- 2 Tomatoes
- 7-8 dried red chilies
- 1 inch ginger
- 6-7 garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Boil the water in a small pot.
- make a cross shape cut on the top of the tomato and put in boiling water
- put red chilies in the boiling water.
- When the tomatoes boiled remove it from pot and put in in cold water.
- Peel the tomato
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and put in a blending jar.
- Put red chilies in blending jar.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a kadhai.
- Put ginger and garlic in oil. Cook it a little bit.
- Now turn off the gas flame and put sesame seeds in the kadhai and roast it.
- Let the tadka cool and put tadka in a blending jar.
- Add sugar, salt, and vinegar in blending jar.
- Blend it until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Momos chutney is ready to serve
Momos Chutney Recipe Video
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.