This is a very unique and delicious snack recipe which is made with macaroni. It is crispy and taste like kurkure’s taste.
It is coated in flavourful seasoning which is spicy and tangy.
This is made with macaroni, flour and spices. It is super easy to make.
This is a perfect party snack. If you do not have anything in your home.
Then you can make this quick snack for your guests.
Serve it with sauce.
Those who love macaroni and pasta definitely will love this snack.
Crispy Macaroni Snack Recipe
- 1.5 cup macaroni or pasta
- 1 litre water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour maida
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Oil for frying
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- ½ teaspoon dry mango powder amchur
Steps for boiling and frying of macaroni
- Add 1 liter water in a pot and boil it.
- Add 1½ cup pasta in it.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of oil and salt each. And mix it well.
- Boil it for 8-10 minutes and make sure it is 80% cooked
- Remove it in strainer. And wash it in running water.
- In a bowl add 3 tablespoon cornflour and all purpose flour (maida) each.
- Add ¼ teaspoon salt and mix it well.
- Take macaroni in a juice strainer and add flour mixture on top of it.
- Mix it well. And extra flour will be sieve from it.
- Heat the oil.
- Put coated macaroni in it.
- fry on medium flame.
- Remove it from oil when it is golden brown.
Steps for making seasoning for crispy macaroni snack
- Take a bowl and add ½ teaspoon of salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and dry mango powder (amchur) each in it.
- Mix it well.
Mixing seasoning and fried macaroni
- In a bowl put fried macaroni and sprinkle the seasoning on it.
- Add seasoning spices according to your taste.
- Mix it well. Crispy macaroni recipe is ready to serve.
Quick Tip:Add pizza seasoning for adding more flavour in it.
Macroni Crispy Recipe Video
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestion. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.
Never miss a recipe.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get yummy recipes and kitchen tips to your email inbox.