Mouthwatering comes on hearing the name of fruit chaat. Kids and even elders loved it very much.
It tastes so good that you cannot live without having it. It is also very famous street food in India.
Its taste is sweet and tangy. The tangy taste comes due to the chaat masala. This chaat masala is easily available in the market. I like the MDH chaat masala. But there are other brands like Everest, Catch, TATA etc. You can easily buy it from the local market or from amazon.
It is prepared with the various fruits. And on the top of the black pepper powder, chaat masala, and black salt.
Those kids who do not eat fruit. Then this is the best way to have them fruits. They will definitely love it.
You can add any seasonal fruits which you like. But try to add sweet, sour and juicy fruits in chaat.
You can also try potato chaat (aloo chaat) if you like.
Fruit Chaat Recipe
- 1 guava
- 1 banana
- ½ bowl pomegranate
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon boora or tagar optional
- 1 inch Ginger finely chopped optional
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped optional
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder optional
- To make fruit chaat, first wash all the fruits and cut them into small pieces.
- Now put guava, banana, pear, apple and pomegranate in a big pot and mix well.
- Add salt, black salt, cumin powder, black pepper powder and chaat masala over it and mix well.
- Now add finely chopped ginger, green chillies, lemon juice and boora on top of it and mix it well.
- These spicy and delicious fruit chaats are ready.
- Do not add green chillies if you do not want to make the chaat spicy or make it for children.
- The boora has been added so that it becomes a little sweeter. You can also add honey instead of boora.
- Ginger and roasted cumin are optional if you do not want to add them, even then it will taste good.
- If you are making it for fast then do not add chaat masala and use rock salt instead of salt and black salt.
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.