This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Have you ever tasted bread ki mithai? This bread ki mithai sweet dish is very easy to prepare.
If you do not have any sweet dishes in your home and you are craving sweets. Then try this bread ki mithai recipe.
All the ingredients are required to make it easily available at home.
This bread ki mithai is so easy to prepare that you will make it frequently.
For this recipe, you need bread slices, milk, ghee for frying, sugar, and dry fruits.
My other sweet dishes recipes
I have other sweet dish recipes from the bread which you can read it once.
Bread ki Mithai Recipe Video
Bread ki Mithai Recipe
- 5-6 Bread slices wheat/ white
- ½ glass Milk
- 2 Cardamom Elaichi
- 5-6 strings of Kesar
Preparing Bread for balls
- Take 5-6 slices of bread, and cut the edges of the bread.
- Make small pieces of the bread slices by hand.
- Put it into a bowl and add a little milk for preparing dough.
- kneed the bread pieces and milk to make soft dough.
- Dough is ready.
- Apply ghee on hand for greasing.
- Then make small balls and press a little.
Making Sugar Syrup (chashni)
- Take a pan and add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, some kesar strings and 2 elaichi.
- Once the sugar is melt, boil on medium flame for about 6- 8 minutes.
- Sugar syrup should become sticky after 8 minutes.
- Now, the syrup is ready. Keep it aside.
Frying the balls.
- Heat oil or ghee and fry bread balls on medium flame.
- Flip them couple of times till they are golden brown from both sides.
- Once they turn golden brown in colour, remove it from the pan/ kadhai.
- The balls are ready.
Preparing Bread ki Mithai
- Now, Soak the balls in slightly warm sugar syrup.
- Flip it one time. And Keep it for 5-8 minutes in the sugar syrup.
- Now serve it in serving bowl and and garnish with almonds, kaju etc.
TipServe rabdi with it. You will love the taste of it.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.