This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Who does not like milkshakes in the summers? Everyone likes it.
Today I am sharing the oreo milkshake recipe (oreo shake recipe) with you.
It is basically a simple milkshake made with milk, vanilla ice cream and oreo biscuits.
It is very easy to make and prepares in few minutes.
Kids, as well as adults, love this milkshake. It is a very good milkshake for the summers and tastes different as compare to traditional shakes like mango shake, banana milkshake, strawberry shake, etc.
This recipe is developed recently and people all over the world loving it.
So, try this recipe at least once.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe | Oreo shake recipe | Oreo smoothie recipe
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits
- 1.5 cup Milk
- 4 Scoop Vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup or melted any cholate optional
- First of all separate biscuit from each other. And put the biscuit in grinder which does not have cream on it. And grind them.
- After that add milk in the blender with powdered oreo biscuit, add biscuit which has oreo cream on it, and 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it in the blender for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Put the chocolate syrup in the glass, add milkshake in the glass and add vanilla ice cream scoop on top of the glass. And garnish it with oreo biscuits pieces. Oreo milkshake is ready.
Oreo shake Recipe Video
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.