Oreo Milkshake Recipe
This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Who does not like milkshakes in the summers? Everyone likes it.
Today I am sharing the oreo milkshake recipe (oreo shake recipe) with you.
It is basically a simple milkshake made with milk, vanilla ice cream and oreo biscuits.
It is very easy to make and prepares in few minutes.
Kids, as well as adults, love this milkshake. It is a very good milkshake for the summers and tastes different as compare to traditional shakes like mango shake, banana milkshake, strawberry shake, etc.
This recipe is developed recently and people all over the world loving it.
So, try this recipe at least once.
Some other cooling drinks bel ka sharbat, aam panna which are drink mostly in summers.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe | Oreo shake recipe | Oreo smoothie recipe
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits
- 1.5 cup Milk
- 4 Scoop Vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup or melted any cholate optional
- First of all separate biscuit from each other. And put the biscuit in grinder which does not have cream on it. And grind them.
- After that add milk in the blender with powdered oreo biscuit, add biscuit which has oreo cream on it, and 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it in the blender for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Put the chocolate syrup in the glass, add milkshake in the glass and add vanilla ice cream scoop on top of the glass. And garnish it with oreo biscuits pieces. Oreo milkshake is ready.
Buy Oreo Biscuit for recipe
Oreo shake Recipe Video
Did you try this recipe?
Click a picture and mention @foodyshoodyofficial or tag #foodyshoodyofficial us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.
It is Seriously Delicious 😋
I’m loving it