This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Banana milkshake is one of the most loved drinks by kids and adults.
Today, we will learn the banana milkshake recipe. It is very easy to make and prepares in few minutes.
It is a nutritious, healthy and delicious recipe.
Some people call it banana shake also. Sometimes I made it with vanilla ice cream, sometimes without vanilla ice cream. You can avoid vanilla ice cream if you don’t have one. It will still taste good.
People who want to increase their weight drink a lot this shake.
It can be served at the breakfast or in the evening snack time. Kids always love it.
Very few ingredients are required for making a banana shake. You need an only banana, milk, sugar, vanilla ice cream, dry fruits etc. But if you have only banana and milk. Then it is still sufficient to make a banana shake.
Some tips for making banana milkshake recipe
- Always use ripped banana for milkshake. It will taste good. Don’t use unripe or green banana
- Use cold milk not the hot milk for shake. You can boil it but let it cool before making shake.
- For increasing the taste you can blend almonds in the milk. You will get taste of almonds in every sip.
If you love mangoes then you can try mango shake.
Kids also love this oreo biscuit shake. It is very popular these days.
Banana Milkshake Recipe
- 2 ripe banana
- 1 glass chilled milk
- 3-4 tablespoon sugar or according to your taste
- 2-3 scoop Vanilla ice cream optional
- 1 cardamom (elaichi)
- some roughly chopped almond (badam)
- 7-8 ice cubes
- Add banana, sugar, ice cubes, milk, 2 spoon vanilla ice cream and crushed cardamom seeds in the blending jar.
- Blend it smoothly
- Serve it in serving glass. Add vanilla ice cream on top of it.
- Garnish it with almonds.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.