This post is also available in: हिन्दी
This creamy mango smoothie is one of the best smoothies to have in the summer. Very few ingredients are required to make this like mango, curd, sugar, and cardamom.
Let’s learn how to make an easy mango smoothie recipe with yoghurt. In this recipe, I have not used the banana.
In the summer who does not like to have mangoes. So, prepare this fresh mango smoothie to enjoy in the summer.
How to make mango smoothie recipe with yogurt
You need a fresh mango, curd, sugar and cardamom for making this smoothie. I have added sugar for sweetened the smoothie. You can avoid the sugar if you want.
Ingredients required for making mango smoothie:
- Mangoes: Always choose fresh and rippen mangoes for it. And always preper the mango variety which does not have thread like alphanso, kesar, dashehari etc.
- Yogurt (curd): Fresh thick homemade yogurt is perfect for this.
- Sweetener: Sugar is required for sweetining it. Else you can use dates or honey in it. If your mango is sweet enough then you can avoid sweeterner.
- Cardamom: cardamom seeds requried for additional flavour.
Like the other smoothies recipes. You need to put all the ingredients in the blending jar and blend it. It is just easy as that.
Other smoothies recipes
Mango Smoothie Recipe Video
Mango Smoothie Recipe with Yogurt
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 2 Cardamom seeds Elaichi
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Curd
- Put chopped Mango into the Jar
- Add 2 cardamom (elaichi) seeds in it
- Add 2 tbsp sugar, Then
- Add ½ cup of curd and blend it smoothly
- Delicious Smoothie is ready. Serve in a Serving Glass.
- Garnish it with dry fruits like Almonds, Pistachio.