Dalgona Coffee – In this post we will make the coffee which was trending in the covid period.
This coffee is easy to make and prepare in a few minutes. Let’s learn how to make dalgona coffee at home.
About Dalgona Coffee
Dalgona coffee is basically from North Korea. But, somehow it was trading in the covid period.
At that time everyone was making it. It is an instant version of coffee. You just need milk, sugar and coffee for this. If you have a hand blender then you can make it even faster.
Coffee is beaten to the extent that it forms a foam, and it is smooth and creamy in consistency.
You can tweak the sugar and coffee as per your needs. If you want dark coffee then add more coffee and less sugar.
You can make it a hot or cold version of it. I have made the cold version of it.
Dalgona Coffee Recipe Video
Dalgona Coffee Recipe
- 2 tbsp coffee powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 3 Ice cubes
- ½ glass Milk
- In a bowl, take 2 tbsp of your favourite coffee powder, 3 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp hot water.
- Now with the help of a whisk or spoon start whisking it. It will gradually start changing its colour and become a bit frothy. All the ingredients will mix together.
- Beat it till you get a foamy whipped consistency.
- Transfer the whipped coffee to a bowl.
- Take a glass of fat milk, add 2-3 ice cubes on it.
- Then add 2-3 spoons of the foamy whipped coffee on the top of it.
- Serve it with some sprinkled coffee powder on top.