Banana Chocolate Smoothie with Milk
This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Banana chocolate smoothie is a perfect healthy smoothie made with fresh banana, melted chocolate and milk. It’s thick and easy to make a smoothie with very few ingredients.
It prepares in just 5-10 minutes and a healthy drink to start a day.
Let’s learn how to make banana chocolate smoothie recipe.
I have used milk in this recipe. There are some other versions where people use curd instead of milk in it.
How to make banana chocolate smoothie
You need a fresh banana, chocolate and milk for making this smoothie. I have added sugar for sweetened the smoothie. You can avoid the sugar if you want.
- Melted Chocolate
- Sweetener: Sugar or jaggery or dates or honey any of it.
- Optional ingredients: Almonds, cashew, raisins, tutti frutti etc.
Other smoothies recipes
I also love shakes. I mostly have a banana shake, mango shake, strawberry shake, chocolate shake. Even kids also the shakes and smoothies.
Banana chocolate smoothie recipe video
Banana Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 Cup chopped banana
- 1 tsp Melted chocolate
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Glass chilled Milk
- Put chopped Banana and Melted chocolate into the Jar
- Add 1 tsbp sugar, Then
- Add a cup of chilled milk and blend it smoothly
- Banana Chocolate Smoothie is ready. Serve in a serving glass.
- Garnish it with chocolate chunks and enjoy your smoothie.