This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Bharwa parwal recipe or stuffed parwal recipe is a very delicious dish made with parwal. It is stuffed with a spiced filling of parwal seeds and pith.
There are other versions of stuffing of parwal also prepared in India. But today I will show you the simple stuffing in parwal.
Many people do not have parwal sabji. If you give them bharwa parwal then they will definitely try it once. Stuffed parwal sabji tastes are delicious as compared to normal parwal sabji.
What to have with bharwa parwal recipe?
Always take raita or curd with all types of bharwa vegetable dishes. It increases the taste of it.
You can also read my other bharwa vegetable recipes (bharwa sabjis):
Bharwa Bhindi recipe
Bharwa Parwal Recipe Video
Bharwa Parwal Recipe | Stuffed Parwal Recipe
- 500 gm parwal
- 3-4 green chillies
- raw mango optional
- 2 tbsp sauf powder
- 3-4 tsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp turmeric powder haldi powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder dhania powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp black salt kala namak
- ½ tsp red chilli powder lal mirch powder
- Peel the parwal and make a vertical cut for filling the masala. And remove all the seeds from it and keep it aside.
- on a heated pan add 2 tsp oil, ½ tsp jeera, chopped green chillies, ½ tsp haldi powder, 2 tsp dhania powder, ½ tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp garam masala powder. And mix it and cook it.
- Now add chopped raw mango
- Add salt, ½ tsp kala namak, 2 tbsp sauf powder and mix it well.
- Now add seeds and pith of parwal in it.
- Mix it well and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove in a bowl for cooling down.
- Fill the stuffing in the parwal with the help of a spoon.
- on a pan add 1-2 tsp oil and put all the parwal in the pan.
- cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After that change the sides of the parwal for cooking it from other sides. You have to change the sides of parwal for cooking it from all the sides.
- Once it cooks from all the sides, remove it in a bowl for serving.
If you want to ask anything related to this recipe or give any suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.