This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Masala aloo is delicious and full of spices aloo. That can be served with any Indian meal.
These masala aloos taste good with roti, puri, and paratha. These tasty aloos prepare in few minutes.
Let’s learn how to make masala aloo at home. All the steps are shown in the videos.
In other parts of the country, this masala aloo is also known as chatpate aloo or chatpata masala aloo.
This is a quick and easy potato recipe. You just need the boiled potatoes and a few spices for making it. Just cook the potatoes in the aromatic spices in the oil and it is ready to serve.
You can refer to my other potatoes recipes like
Masala Aloo Recipe Video
Masala Aloo Recipe | Chatpate Aloo
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- amchur powder
- dhaniya powder
- haldi powder
- red chilli powder
- garam masala
- Turn on the gas and heat the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and heat the oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp ajwain and 1/2 tsp haldi, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp dhaniya powder, 1/2 tsp amchur powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, and salt as per taste.
- Mix them well. And cook the masala until it releases the oil from the sides.
- Now add the chopped boiled potatoes to it.
- And mix it well.
- Add little bit of water and mix it well.
- Cover the lid and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve in the serving bowl and garnish it with chopped coriander and ginger.