This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Today, you will learn the mango ice cream recipe without condensed milk (mango ice cream recipe without cream) in step by steps video and picture.
Mango ice cream recipe without condensed milk is easy to prepare and a must-have in the summers. In hot summers, mangoes are easily available and chilled mango ice cream made with milk is such a heaven.
Mango ice cream recipe without cream
In this mango ice cream recipe, we will not use any cream or condensed milk. To make this recipe you will need only a few ingredients mango, milk, sugar and dry fruits like pistachio (pista), almonds (badam).
Dry fruits are optional, if you don’t like them then do not add in the ice cream.
The steps for making this ice cream is mentioned below in the video and recipe card.
This homemade mango ice cream is made without an ice cream maker. The taste will be amazing.
And this ice cream is better than the market one because it does not contain any harmful chemicals for additional fragrance and taste, and is made with milk.
Read my other mango recipes
Mango Ice Cream Recipe without Condensed Milk | Mango Ice Cream Recipe without Cream
- 1 litre milk
- ½ mango cut in pieces
- 2 mango pulp
- ½ bowl sugar or as per taste
- boil the milk on a high flame, and once milk is boiled then reduce the flame of the gas to lower. And stir it with a spoon.
- Reduce the milk till it is left to 300-350 ml.
- Add sugar to it and mix it well.
- Stir it so that all the malai is mixed in it.
- Turn off the gas and cool down the milk to room temperature.
- Add the pulp of mango to it. And mix it with a whisker.
- Put the mixture in the container. And freeze it in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- At this point, it is not completely frozen. Mix the chopped mango slices and add a few dry fruits. And mix it well.
- Garnish with the leftover dry fruits on top of it.
- Freeze it for 10-12 hours for freezing.
- Mango ice cream is ready. Cut in the desired shape and serve it.
Is condensed milk necessary in ice cream?
No, you can make ice cream without condensed milk. Even without condensed milk taste will be good.
Can I use milk instead of condensed milk in ice cream?
Yes, you can use milk instead of condensed milk in ice cream. That ice cream will be also good in taste.
What can I add instead of condensed milk in ice cream?
Instead of condensed milk, you make ice cream with the milk. You need to thicken the milk for making ice cream without condensed milk.
Can I use sugar instead of condensed milk in ice cream?
Yes, you can use sugar instead of condensed milk in the ice cream. There are other substitutes for sugar like honey, jaggery, coconut cream etc.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.