Kachumber Salad Recipe
This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Kachumber salad is easy and quick to prepare salad. In this, you just need to chop fresh cucumbers, onion, tomatoes etc. to prepare.
Let’s learn how to make kachumber salad. I have shown exact step-by-step instructions in the video also.
Salad is a staple in many Indian homes. It serves as a side dish with every meal. Even in summer, people love to have a salad with meals.
Salad keeps our bodies cool in the summer and provides water to our bodies.
It is quick to prepare as you do not need to decorate it. you just need to quickly chop vegetables into small pieces and need to add a few spices and lemon juice in it.
Tada your kachumber salad is ready to serve with the meal.
In this recipe, I have used only cucumber, onion and tomatoes but you can also add beetroot, carrots, radish and little cabbage also. You can also try steamed broccoli with it also.
I have prepared other salad recipes also you can refer to them also.
Sprouts salad recipe
Broccoli Salad recipe
Sirka Onion(Sirka Pyaz)
Kachumber Salad Video
- 1 bowl tomato finely chopped
- 1 bowl cucumber finely chopped
- ½ bowl onion finely chopped
- handful of chopped mint leaves
- handful of chopped coriander leaves
- 2 green chillies chopped
- ½ inch ginger chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ black salat
- ¼ chaat masala
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ lemon
- Take a bowl and add 1 bowl of finely chopped tomato to it.
- Now, add finely chopped cucumber, and onion to it.
- Add chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add chopped green chillies and ginger. It is an optional ingredient.
- Add ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp black pepper to it.
- Add ¼ tsp each of black salt and chaat masala.
- For adding a little sweet flavour add ¼ bowl of pomegranate seeds.
- Squeeze half lemon into it.
- Mix it well.
- Serve with any dish.
Did you try this recipe?
Click a picture and mention @foodyshoodyofficial or tag #foodyshoodyofficial us on Instagram.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
If you want to ask about this recipe or give suggestions. Then you can tell us in a comment section. We would love to hear from you. And please give a star rating below.
If you like this post, then please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook or Pinterest.