This post is also available in: हिन्दी
Aparajita tea or blue tea is a herbal tea made from the aparajita flower.
This tea has various health benefits. These days it is gaining popularity in India.
Aparajita plant is a grown in India and it looks very beautiful. Let’s learn how to make aparajita tea at home.
Aparajita tea is also known as blue tea and butterfly tea. Aparajita is the hindi name of Clitoria ternatea.
This flowering plant is also known as Asian pigeonwings, blue bell vine, blue pea, butterfly pea, cordofan pea or Darwin pea. You can read more about it on wikipedia.
How to make aparajita tea or blue tea
The recipe of this tea is very easy. You need only 2 ingredients for its water and aparajita flower. Lemon juice is an optional ingredient.
First you need to boil the water. Then add 10-12 aparajita flowers to it.
Let it boil for 3-4 minutes. Then strain it with the help of a strainer.
Tea is ready for serving. Serve it warm or cool.
Benefits of Aparajita Tea / Blue Tea Benefits
Blue tea has various health benefits like it accelerates weight loss, improves digestion, reduces anxiety, stimulates hair growth etc.
Aprajita Tea Making Video
Aparajita Tea | Blue Tea | Butterfly Tea
- 2½ cup water
- 10-12 aparajita flower
- ½ lemon juice
- Take a pot and add 2.5 cups of water to it. And boil it.
- add 10-12 aparajita flowers to it.
- The Colour of aprajita tea will come to the water.
- Strain the tea with the help of a strainer in the cup or glass.
- The Colour of this tea is blue. And it is ready for consumption.
- You can add ½ lemon juice to it for additional health benefits. If you add the 1/2 lemon juice, then its colour will change from blue to purple.